Owner: Bob Freeman Built by Phil Deturck. Completed (kit 7) and test flown by Bob Freeman July 2000. Flew Advanced through 2004. It has a very judgeable paint scheme. The photo with Bob was made on the ramp at Nationals.
Bob was a member of the 2010 United States Advanced Aerobatic team. Moved to and have been in Unlimited since then.
- Hartzell 2 Blade Claw, very rare propeller, serial Number 1 prop.
- Lycon parallel valve engine with dynamically counterweighted crankshaft.
- Front governor pad. Pressure cowl.
- Lightspeed CDI.
- Removable GPS / gyro panel replaced by giant sequence card holder.
- Smoke system.
- Removable wing tips with strobe/nav lights.
- 5.00 x 5 tires with carbon fiber wheel pants (source Greg Panzl).
Photo #1 by Marijke Unger, aided by Doedo Schipper at the controls of photo ship "Loki"